Everyone knows how insanely useful tablets have become. People use them to organize their daily plans, set tasks, do research and even finish actual work! The apps that come from the iTunes store further add personalization and function for the owner. However, little do most people know that there are also accessories that make the Ipad even more useful and functional. These include the following:
- Light Bulbs – Who knew that Philips had designed light bulbs that work with a tablet? The Hue Connected Bulb package contains three bulbs that connect to the tablet via Wi-Fi. Through the app, owners can activate and dim the lights without having to get up! Not only do the bulbs activate and adjust, they can also change color. Setting the mood within the room has never been easier.
- Wireless External Memory Banks – Increasing the memory capacity of an Ipad is murder. That is why Apple already sells their tablets in varying amounts of capacity at ridiculous prices. However, when the storage reaches the limit and the user does not want to get rid of anything, life becomes tough. This makes external storage an excellent idea. SanDisk offers a wireless media drive that has its own Wi-Fi. As long as the tablet can connect to the drive via Wi-Fi, it will have access to the content on the drive. It gives 32 GB of extra space for a significantly smaller amount than getting a larger Ipad.
- A really big power bank – The problem most tablet users have today is the lack of juice. In exchange for smaller frames and more space, people are suffering from short battery life. This is why power banks have become all the rage now. For the serious Ipad user, only the most serious and heavy-duty of power banks will do. uNu has come out with such a power bank. Their Superpak, although a bit large, is the only power bank any user will need for all their electronic devices. It comes with two USB ports that will allow owners to charge their tablet and another device at the same time. Even if they charge two Ipads at the same time, the 10000-mAh capacity of this bank will be more than enough.
- A really good Grip – Sometimes, an Ipad stand will just not cut it. Owners might need a more customizable grip to hold their tablets while their hands are busy. The Hoverbar 3 from Twelve South is just the thing for that. It hosts a strong grip and a bendable arm. That means owners can hoist, stand and let their tablets hang down from awkward surfaces while keeping their hands free. That makes it perfect for movie watching.
- A stylish Stylus – Of course, there are those who use their Ipads for creative and artistic pursuits. The Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus is the perfect accessory for such users. It is one of the most comfortable and most accurate models out in the market right now.
Naturally, other Ipad accessories will perfectly compliment any user. Take a look at pcmag.com to see more interesting product combinations with the world-famous tablet!